Our next meetings:
Sunday 25th February 2024 from 9.00am until around noon at the Fox & Grapes on the A64 north east Leeds LS15 4NJ. Tea, coffee & breakfast available.
Wednesday 13th March at The Motorist, Sherburn in Elmet – 6-9pm (sometimes downstairs in the café at this time of year rather than upstairs).
Update, June 2023: Read about our week-long trip to 🇫🇷 France, 🇩🇪 Germany, 🇱🇺 Luxembourg and 🇧🇪 Belgium.
The North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club (or NYLOC as we’ve come to be known) is a club for Lotus owners and Lotus enthusiasts throughout Yorkshire (and much further afield).
- Meetings are held twice a month – the last Sunday of every month (except December) at The Fox & Grapes on the A64 Leeds and then the second Wednesday of every month at The Motorist, Sherburn in Elmet.
- Social Events Lotus cars in a group with friends. A variety of events to cater for all tastes
- Runs Out These take place mid-week, weekend or over a short break, usually when the weather is good
- Exhibiting We attend various car shows throughout the UK
- Track Days Beginner to advanced driving abilities, with the aim of enjoying your Lotus safely
- Lotus Clubs There are many other Lotus clubs with which we actively participate in joint events
Annual membership gives full access to a forum and the various events, shows and activities as well as 15% off Classicline Insurance. Membership is £20 per year and this runs from April to the end of the following March.
If you own a Lotus, thinking of buying one or just love the Lotus brand then you should come to one of our meetings or contact us, hope to see you soon.