Our next meetings:
Sunday 26th March 2023 from 9.00am (until around noon) at the Fox & Grapes on the A64 north east Leeds LS15 4NJ. Tea, coffee & breakfast available. We usually (not always) then have a ride over to The Motorist at Sherburn.
Wednesday 12th April at The Motorist, Sherburn in Elmet – any time from 6pm – 9pm.
The North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club (or NYLOC as we’ve come to be known) is a club for Lotus owners and Lotus enthusiasts throughout Yorkshire (and much further afield).
- Meetings are held twice a month – the last Sunday of every month (except December) at The Fox & Grapes on the A64 Leeds and then the second Wednesday of every month at The Motorist, Sherburn in Elmet (not in Jan or Feb 2023).
- Social Events Lotus cars in a group with friends. A variety of events to cater for all tastes
- Runs Out These take place mid-week, weekend or over a short break, usually when the weather is good
- Exhibiting We attend various car shows throughout the UK
- Track Days Beginner to advanced driving abilities, with the aim of enjoying your Lotus safely
- Lotus Clubs There are many other Lotus clubs with which we actively participate in joint events
Annual membership gives full access to a forum and the various events, shows and activities as well as 10% off at The Motorist and 15% off Classicline Insurance. Membership is £20 per year and this runs from April to the end of the following March.
If you own a Lotus, thinking of buying one or just love the Lotus brand then you should come to one of our meetings or contact us, hope to see you soon.