Our next meeting:
Sunday 31st October
We meet on the last Sunday of every month except December at 10am at the Fox & Grapes on the A64 north east Leeds. Tea, coffee & breakfast available.
The North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club (or NYLOC as we’ve come to be known) is a club for Lotus owners and Lotus enthusiasts. Just like Lotus themselves, the club has a lot of history, but we don’t want to bore you with it right now – so here’s a summary of what we do:-
- Meetings are held every month – update July 2021: venue has changed to 10am on the last Sunday of every month (except December) at The Fox & Grapes on the A64 Leeds
- Social Events Lotus cars in a group with friends. A variety of events to cater for all tastes
- Runs Out These take place mid-week, weekend or over a short break, usually when the weather is good
- Exhibiting We attend various car shows throughout the UK
- Track Days Beginner to advanced driving abilities, with the aim of enjoying your Lotus safely
- Lotus Clubs There are many other Lotus clubs with which we actively participate in joint events
Annual membership gives access to a forum and the various events, shows and activities.
If you own a Lotus, thinking of buying one or just love the Lotus brand then you should come to one of our meetings or contact us, hope to see you soon.