For many the club has become a vital part of Lotus ownership with many of the members regularly taking part in club events, runs and discussions on the NYLOC forum.
The club would like to thank everyone for their support over last 20 years, which was celebrated at the Buckles meet held on the 26th June 2018.
On the night there was:
– A Lotus car concours held in the car park where we often use the right hand side of Buckles Inn (this area was reserved exclusively for Lotus cars in order to help with photographs and judging). Spaces were made available to the front of Buckles for non-lotus cars.
– A hot and cold buffet was provided for all NYLOC members to enjoy.
– Car concours judging and prizes were awarded.
– New demonstrator cars were on show for closer inspection.
– Cake cutting ceremony was held with the Founders.
– A talk from the founding members wrapped up the evening.